Saturday, August 11, 2012



Hello!

I have designed this blog to address basic issues participants encounter with their retirement plans.  I look forward to feedback, and if you have any questions or issues you would like me to address, please leave a comment!  Unlike other blogs, this website is not affiliated with any companies, and I do not sell products such as annuities.  This blog is created solely to benefit retirement plan participants because I have seen what can go wrong, and I want everybody to be as informed as possible.

I am an enthusiastic pension plan professional with over 15 years of experience.   Currently, I am enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA).   Additionally, I hold industry certifications of CEBS and ISCEBS Fellow.  I found a love for the retirement plan community while pursuing my BS degree in Actuarial Science.


I am excited to share my views on the pension world, and I hope I can bring additional insight to all interested.  Fresh content is published once a week on Saturday so please be sure to follow me on twitter @ChristineGurney and sign up to follow my blog.   My industry blog is located at www.christinegurneyuspension.com.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
The Disclaimers
The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the view of my employer.  The views expressed on this website/blog are not intended to substitute for legal advice or any other professional consultation.  The views expressed on this Website/blog are generalized from my life experience and values.  No examples or opinions are directed at any individual, company, government agency or organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment